Are you still friends with your ex's?

Simple one.. yes or no? Should you stay friends with your ex's? What you answer either way?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was at first still his friend but then he got annoying; he started texting me the same thing everyday "hello" without starting a conversation, and told me he liked this girl for her looks, which I find is total bs. Thankfully, he stopped texting me and got over her, even though he liked her for the wrong reasons. So yeah :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm on good terms with my ex, but we don't talk anymore, because we have moved on with our lives (we broke up over religious incompatibility).

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• No, I haven't spoken to either of them after the break ups. They both made the break up really shitty, so I had no intention of keeping in contact after they left me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 of my ex sends me happy birthday message. with one of them then i talk about that how is our life now. the other one not replies when i ask him. by him it looks like a habit to send bday message.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason to stay in contact with your exes is to have a safety boat. Incase shit goes down u know u at least have one person it kinda worked with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was briefly with the last one. The first one got in touch about 5 years after the break up and we have spoken and met up a few times. It was actually a nice experience, though his fiance is likely not too happy, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I move on after a relationship ends

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted no because I only speak to one of my exes, and then not very often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I can't see us being best friends or anything. Friends who talk to each other every so often is enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not friends with my ex but my recent situation says we are friends and says well grab coffee when he's back in town.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I coparent with him and we help each other out if needed but only because we want to show our daughter how to treat everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • After my boyfriend and I broke up, we stopped talking for a good while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on situation my first ex and i were very good friends but the other 2 hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • No but he tries to contact me.😴

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the reason of the break up

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm friendly with a couple. As in I don't mind being in the same room as them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I cut them off either because of how I broke up with them or because of the heavy emotional connection that I still could not let go of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • One of them, I'm not friends with. The other I still have to work with so you do the math.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never be friends with my current ex because he and I hate each other. He thinks I wasted his time and I think he’s stupid. Anyways, I’m on good terms with only one of my exes. And the rest I dislike heavily.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i am not

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    They're exes for a reason, there is no reason to stay friends with them, because that will be unfair to my partner, and also because I find it awkward

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No, and I don't think so.

Down the line, this may lead to problems in your and your ex's next relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah my ex`s are stupid hoe`s

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been in a relationship. If it was mutual I might try to be, but not normally

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah since I have kids with her

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;