Would you take your ex back?

I was my ex first love. After 3 years she cheated on me and left me for other guy and among many excuses she said she needed to know how was a real relation with other guy. While dating him we already had sex a couple of times and she been whining a lot about him and that she wished she never done that and that she don't want to go back to me because she knows it would never be the same. But maybe in future we might got together again..

I already started to get distance from her so she leave me alone but she keep getting ways to contact me and wants to know how I'm doing because according to her she won't ever be happy unless I'm happy(which I know its dumb)

Question is would you take her back?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• is that an option even? nope, don't do it!

What Girls Said 2

• if my boyfriend cheated on me I would never take him back. period. end of story. she's a bitch.

• No way. You;ll have to think if it was really worth it. Will you be happy with her? Or will you always be thinking about what she did? You know the answer.

What Guys Said 2

• If she cheats once she'll be confident that she can do it again if you take her back. Only get back with her if you really like her or think she can be changed but be prepared to be hurt again.

• My ex and I were each others' first loves, and I was her first everything. She left me for a sh*tty reason and gave me no closure. She also did want to see what else is out there. I loved her to death and I don't think I'd take her back. If she could leave me that easily the first time despite all I had done for her, what could happen the next? Not worth the pain all over again. Plus she's too preoccupied with being a party girl attention whore at the moment and I don't need the drama.