Girls, My ex girlfriend of 3 years says she miss me?

My ex of 3 years of dating brokeup and it's been 6 months. She is not in relationship with anyone. We were very close.
whenever I message her she would get angry and yell at me. and once she cut her hand not to message her. if I message her dn she told she would commit suicide.
dnI stopped msging her after that I did not disturb her. suddenly few days back she msgd me n says I miss u and whenever I see a height guy I think it's you and I'll search at the bus stop for u she says.
she is not ready for patchup with me but she is sometimes hot and cold. i love her. and she is my world at any condition I need her back... girls pls give ur opinions

Anyone reply

3

What Girls Said 3

• Just leave her alone. She's crazy

• Tell her to cut the shit and figure out what she wants. You should too, is this the kind of relationship you want? If so good luck, if not tell her enough is enough.

• find someone else, she's playing games.