Girls, My ex girlfriend of 3 years says she miss me?

My ex of 3 years of dating brokeup and it's been 6 months. She is not in relationship with anyone. We were very close.
whenever I message her she would get angry and yell at me. and once she cut her hand not to message her. if I message her dn she told she would commit suicide.
dnI stopped msging her after that I did not disturb her. suddenly few days back she msgd me n says I miss u and whenever I see a height guy I think it's you and I'll search at the bus stop for u she says.
she is not ready for patchup with me but she is sometimes hot and cold. i love her. and she is my world at any condition I need her back... girls pls give ur opinions
Anyone reply

3