Guys, have you ever made a girl cry and why?

221

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I have.. many times. But let's pick one, shall we?

She was being really petty with her boyfriend ((who was a good friend of mine at the time)). We were all in the middle of theater rehearsal and it was bringing more drama into drama club, if you know what I'm talking about. So I scolded her in front of everyone and apparently she spent the rest of rehearsal crying outside..
    *Claps dust off hands.*

Most Helpful Girl

• If he hasn't made me cry at least once it's because i never cared about him. The opposite of love is not hate but apathy.

What Guys Said 20

• I sang a song in the shower while cutting onions. I don't know which one made her cry

• I am trying to visualize this... and I'm failing.

You just have the onions in the sink next to you or what?

• Yeah I tend to give off that vibe sometimes.
      Something I've been trying to stomp out.

• I'm not gay man, calm down. I know you want me, but I'm taken

• I broke up with her - felt like I'd killed a puppy... not a joke, it felt and it still feels terrible. Made myself cry too :(

• Yes, there was this girl I was really close with but she didn't had the same feelings for me as I did for her. She told me to move on and look for other girls. I found a really cute girl who was in the same class as us and started talking and be kinda flirty with her a lot. For some reason she couldn't take seeing me with that girl and she started crying

• Yea, i got hit by a car 7 years ago, was recovering
    Told my friend i dont care what happens to me if i can help someone, she slapped me and and gave me a speech on how thats a fked up mindset in tears.

• Yeah i cussed a girl out cuz she was a hoe, and when i cussed out another girl cuz she was a ass hole

• Of course I have my girls cry it was never on purpose but there were so many to many to count and the raisins are every reason you can thank
    Of

• Sure tons of times, when they get possessive or clingy. When they get abusive. When you found someone better. When you forget shit. Happens from time to time. Women are emotional.

• Screw making people feel they are impervious to scrutiny. Life is a wretched wench and the sooner everyone knows it the better.

• Accidentally yes, I stumbled, hit a chair with my bag and then the chair fell on some girls face.

• Yup I told her she is ugly.

• Does crying from happiness also count?

• Nah at least in front of me

• Girls are crying easy... So yes and I don't even remember why or who they were

• I confessed to her (lmao)

• In bed a few girls have lol

• Probably, just looking in a girls general direction at the wrong time could make that happen

• no not at all bcz every girl cry me. toh have me in frndzone

• Not willingly, but yeah.. Though I confessed her

• Yea. When we first met, I told her I didn't do relationships and she was ok with it. But after a while she started to like me, and cried when I reiterated the same point.

• yes. I took away her vibrating toothbrush because she was spending all her time in the bathroom with that thing. She barely had any time left to make me a sandwich.

What Girls Said 1

• My ex has made me cry for dumping me