I feel empty inside after my breakup. What should I do?

I still keep hoping that he will come around.. but he said he lost feelings for me. I think about him many times and even though I can't force my tears out..( I don't know but I can't cry anymore) I thought about the things I could have done differently but I want him to be truly happy (and I don't think I made him happy)

A lot of people in my life left including my mom (short period) and I don't have any close friends, or a good relationship with my dad. I feel so alone and sad

322

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't rely on other people. It's easier said than done but with an iron will it can be done. Be comfortable with your own company and recognize that the only person you can truly ever count on is yourself.

When you can stand alone on your two feet let other people into your life again. When some part (it is inevitable) you won't be crushed if you're emotionally self sufficient.

• I am trying but im scared that when left alone, ill be scared of geting close to people

• It'll be okay, so long as you control your emotions rather than the other way around.

• Thanks for mho and good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• man up and accept that life is a bitch, you will have time but crying about it won't help. You are a strong women and you do not need his pale ass girl. you need to show people that you are strong and own up to it. face life and punch it in the face and say "you can't conquer me dumbass, I am an independent women"

What Guys Said 21

• Your happiness in a relationship depends upon being with someone who you know wants to be with you. The idea of being alone cal be depressing but living the rest of your life with someone who does not love you would be even more depressing.

Read this: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a47122-breaking-up-you-may-want-to-die-but-you-won-t-so-do-yourself-a

• Take up a good social hobby and funnel you depression into it. i suggest ball room dancing, it teaches a nice skill and its a excellent place to meet people.

• I completely understand how you feel. My near 6 years did the same to me earlier this year with no warning or room for explanations. She rushed the breakup and turned completely cold towards me over night. I did not see it coming and I treated her well according to close friends and family. Different from the group she began spending time with mostly. It hurts really bad, but try and distract yourself with something positive. I personally think healing should come first before any intimacy ( rebound).

• Cut. Him. Out. Completely, take all the photos and conversations that you have with him and store them where you can't easily see them. You're torturing yourself by being constantly reminded of him everytime you see his: photos, conversations, facebook. When you've done that you won't instantly feel better but slowly and slowly you'll be able to get over it. Because you'll think less of him (the first day its all the time, second day maybe only 50times, etc). Please, allow yourself to move on

• Love yourself. It is the best kind of love.

• I had a time who i felt just like you. I think patience is the true key. More time will pass less the breakup will hurt. You'll meet someone else when will you won't expect it. Until then, each time you feel very sad tell to yourself that it's just a hard time and ignore the sadness. I know it's way harder to do than to say but that's how i did and it worked pretty well

• patience is key. spend your time with good friends, and talk to people. even take part in a hobby to take your mind of it

• Don't think he'll return. Time will help, get back into life as fast as possible. You can't make attraction happen & attempting to makes even less attractive. Not fair, probably not help but sorry, most of us been there done that,

• I also have similar experiences as you did (not as accurate tho). So I know what you are going through. All you need to do is talk to people you trust. Let your heart out. Let it go. If you tell your worries to somebody you trust, It will provide a great relief.

• Time. Time will heal. I'm going through a similar situation now. And, nothing is helping me either, even i don't have close friends. But i can surely say that I'm better than the first day of our break up. So, time is the only thing that can help you. Or just find someone to talk to 24x7. I tried it, but couldn't find anyone. So i guess time is the answer you're looking for.

• let's fill it up with fun

• I think time will help.

• Jump right into another one. If you can't, just wait... time heals all

• Find your friends with benefits and start getting busy!

• I get what your saying I did the dumbest stuff anyone could ever do in July or June just hang in there are you two still talking or texting?

• No we stopped talking, i did dumb stuff too and i just look stupid now..

he millions of miles away and im just a phone call awat

• Focus on what u do have not what you lost

• May seems it will hurt forever, but time heals all the wounds. Just use your time doing something you like to keep your head busy.

• If he lost the feeling he had and stuff. Dont get back with him bet he is cheatin. Or he is turnin gay

• Best thing to is find things that keep you busy and productive. Hit the gym maybe. If you have time to your self. Just gonna keep thinking about it

• Smoke some weed and relax. Smoke the one that makes you feel up and not down 😊

• Take your time

What Girls Said 2

• You'll get over it. You just can't keep giving power to him. He's moved on now you do the same thing.

• Just wait. U will feel a lot better