Help? Unanswered questions after the break up?

Unanswered questions after the break up four months later. I am over it in my heart but my mind still goes on and on about it. I need closure. Been in this kinda situation before and I truly regret not getting answers. Should I text him just to get answers?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, if you think it is necessary for u to get the answer and u are fine asking him, then go ahead. I needed a closure for my previous relationship and asked for it. Even though it didn't end pretty, it was enough for me to move on and know that that part of my life is over. Hope it helps :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Im in the same boat as you except my heart isn't over it.

What Guys Said 2

• No you won’t get any closure. Just get over it

• There is no such thing as closure.

What Girls Said 1

• No.
    If you need closure, means you're still hung up on the hurt, your heart that is.
    Just leave it alone. It won't do you any good.

• I got closure from my ex boyfriend, the other guy I dated. I didn't and became bitter... still regret not getting answer. This one I am about to do the same, and the last thing I need is to carry all this pain for a long time. That is why I need it

• I hear you.
      What I meant is you're not over him and the only way to get over him is to get that closure.
      All the best.