How long would it take to see weightless results?

I am 18 years old and I weigh 89kg, I have gained consciousness for good (I'm 100%sure) and I started taking care of myself like a month ago, just 2 weeks ago I began strength exercising at a gym for about an hour and a half and then 15 min of cardio. All I want is to be healthy and get as far away as possible from any kind of desease. I eat clean and exercise 5 times a week and I know it takes time before you actually see changes but how long would it take for me to actually begin seeing results? The process varies for anyone but if you have any knowledge that might regarding this that might help I'd really appreciate it πŸ™‚

13

Most Helpful Girl

• give or take it's going to be about 3 months to see a noticeable change on your body. usually it's other people that will notice your body change. friends that you have not seen for a few days or weeks will be the ones to notice a change on your body. some people will find that it is hard to notice a change on their own body because they see themselves in the mirror everyday. also, after some time passes, you will eventually ditch the scale and rely on your current clothes to check if you have lost weight.

• Thanks πŸ‘πŸ˜„

What Guys Said 3

• You should see some results; but it could take 8 weeks or more.

• No matter what happens you will see results if you're consistent, train well and eat well you could reach your goal in 4 months easily.

• Takes about 90 days to notice it yourself.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!