Do you still fantasize about your ex?

I haven't seen the man in 6 months, haven't said a single word to him for 3, yet whenever I'm pleasuring myself it's always him that comes to mind.

I'm okay with it. I like thinking about him that way and remembering the good times. Maybe it means I'm not over it, but maybe that's okay :/?

816

Most Helpful Guy

• Fantasize about killing her yes

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sexually or romantically though. More along the lines of bumping into him somewhere and having him know things are well for me.

What Guys Said 15

• Not only no but fuck no

• A year later and every now and then I have a dream about her. Not so much about her specifically, more what she represented

• Screw that, my ex girlfriend never pleased me I just put a porn on and let it go

• I don't have an ex

• Wow oddly the same time I have seen or spoke to my ex but no I don't fantasise about her but I do dream about her. If I could control my dreams I wouldn't dream of her.

• Nah, I don't dignify people who reject me by fantasizing about them.

• He didn't reject me, I broke up with him.

• That might work if you're not in love.

• I've never been in love so I wouldn't know admittedly.

• No haha.

• I can relate so much to this, it's nice to remember those memories.

• Yes, ill fantasiz about anyone

• Fantasizing is sometimes better than having to deal with the bad parts of that person in real life. In fantasy you have control over only dealing with the happiness and the good.

• I don't think of any of my ex partners sexually, though I do occasionally think about them and wonder how they're doing, etc.

• Actually I do. It's been a couple years now since I've seen her in person, but every now and then she's popped up in my head

• No I do not.

• You're not over him

• Occasionally I will doesn't feel right but it makes me happy

What Girls Said 7

• I sure don’t! There’s no issues between me or any of my ex’s but once I move on, they’re no longer viewed sexually lol

• NOPE

• Mm yeah. I wish he were still alive.

• I think that's part of the healing process of a breakup. We all think about our exes after breakups for long periods of time. It's okay, but eventually you'll be to busy to think about him. And you'll eventually move on

• no I don't

• Nope not at all

• No. I don't even remember his name

• Doesn't sound like it was too serious lol.