One thing you wish you could've told your Ex before they became your "ex"?

Just... What would you have said..One thing you wish you could've told your Ex before they became your "ex"??

• Banana.
    50%(5)62%(16)Vote69%(11)
  • Orange.
    50%(5)38%(10)Vote31%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not catholic and we believe in the same God and read slightly different bibles. Either accept me as I am or find someone who is catholic if that is relaly important to you but please don't try to convert me. If the few odd differences in our beliefs is the only thing that makes you want to leave me then we aren't right for each other and we should be trying to make things work out. We're better off as good friends.

A little context. At the time I thought that we could work out the few differences we had concerning religious beliefs and still follow our own beliefs while continuing our relationship. I didn't realize that she felt differently and that me not completely converting was a deal breaker for her even though she didn't say it until after a year in. So yeah that's what I'd tell her. I'm glad I learned something from that experience and hope to use what I learned in the future.

• Shouldn't be trying to make things work out*

Most Helpful Girl

• "Suit yourself, but the next time you're whining about something (because he would always whine) , work related or whatever, I won't be here."

What lipstick or gloss do you use?

What Guys Said 15

• After she cheated I was nice enough to be friends with her and not leave her alone since she had no one, only for her to ghost me after an year of help and support.
    That was the moment where I lost all possible respect

• "If I write down on a piece of paper when you break up with me and guess it accurately, will you award me with five hundred dollars?"

• Good question.
    I think I would have told my ex that I liked her a lot more that she actually knew. I'm not a very good expressing my emotions so I do come across as cold sometimes.

• "The reason you don't have any real friends and people stop talking to you is because you're arrogant, manipulative and have a victim complex. You need to grow up and get some self-awareness and realize the world is bigger than just your wants and dreams. And stop using "anxiety" as an excuse to ignore me and just be a all around horrible person. There's lots of people who suffer with it that act 10x better than you. Oh, I'm not your emotional tampon either. I listened to your problems and helped you because I genuinely cared about you but when it was my turn to seek comfort from you when I was going through a real rough patch in my life that I almost felt like committing suicide, what was it you said? Let me see, "I don't know what else to tell you, get a gameplan together and work on your low self-esteem... Stop playing the victim! Ridiculous" and then trying to imply I was a mama's boy on top of it just because I asked for her advice ONCE about something I deemed important. But that's ok. That's why when I had enough, I told you to lose my number and listened to you beg about "not wanting to stop talking to me. Ugh. Yeah right. You just wanted to keep using me... Now we're here, almost a year later, and now you wanna start blowing up my phone talking about "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings in anyway... You were always so nice to me... I just want to be "friends" again" constantly never acknowledging any romantic history we had. On top of unblocking on Facebook just to message me with your last nane changed to the guy you cheated on me with. Wow. You're married now, it's all on Facebook and you still message like I'm was going to be ok with that? You're a special type of hoe, aren't you? You kept trying to contact me even after that. Despite me being short with you, despute me ignoring you, despite me respectfully and politely telling you how it inappropriate it was for you to try to rekindle ANY type of relationship with me, and despite me saying "LOSE MY NUMBER" I was still cordial and friendly towards you. It wasn't until the last time when you just didn't understand what "boundaries" were that I got my "girlfriend" to tell you to leave me alone. Instead of being decent and backing off, you argued with her and try to slander me with small, petty stuff that I said or did just because you were mad that someone called you out. Calling me weird and you never took me serious. That I sent you "hundreds" of texts a day.

• 'I only met that boy once. We were long distance and were only in a relationship for two weeks. It's ridiculous that he took it that seriously'. I just want to Just so you could try to save face. Well, it was actually a month in a half but yeah, you probably checked out earlier than that when you stsrted cheating. But here's the thing. You were so into me during our little relationship. You basically proposed to me once. When you broke up with me but we decided to remain "friends" you actively avoided me when you were seeing the other guy, until he broke your heart. Then you would literally call and text me everyday all day. Until you got back with him. You only saw me once because you flaked oyt on me when you had the chance to again. So don't act like a victim. You're desperated and rushed into a marriage with the first dude you slept with who actually broke up with you for not sleeping with him after a month. Probably wasn't the best person to marry. Lol. Anyway, leave me alone!".

• How can anyone be this stupid and how didn't I notice this earlier?

• Someone I know said, "somebody's going to be unhappy and I decided it may as well be you"

• Orange never seems to get the message across, so I always have to go with Banana.

• I don't have an ex

• I'd have told them what a flaky little child they are. And to get the fuck over her boyfriend who was killed in an accident. I did tell her that I'm not competing with a ghost. Frankly he was a POS.

• I would have told her to kiss my dick

• i already said those things to her, when she came back to me, after 1 year of dumping me.

• Thank you.

• Is our relationship going to last

• I said what I wanted. I told her I loved her. I regret making her hate me. But it's for the best.

• Wish you the best

What Girls Said 3

• I would say "lates"

• U W0t m8

• I would tell him that I don't trust him