Do you ever really fall out of love with someone? Or will that feeling always be there when you see them or think of them?

Have you ever loved someone and then after you break up does that feeling of love eventually go away or does it stick with you everytime you think or see that person? Or could it be because this was my first love and I don't know how it feels yet to have a broken heart? It has only been one month since we broke up but we were still in contact till about a week ago until I blocked him off everything.. I don't know how to feel I don't want to get back with him I just want to get over it but it's so hard.. I wake up everyday thinking about him

05

Most Helpful Guy

• well the saying, time heals all wounds. is pretty true. I was waking up every day thinking about my ex, but as I accepted it, they began to hurt less and less, till I forgot what it was like waking up thinking of her. it helped me that I stopped talking to my ex, because she wasn't in my life. I do have feelings for her, I hope she is genuinely happy.

What Guys Said 4

• I personally do not care for my ex girlfriends because if they loved me they would have shown me they loved me.
    Dwelling on the past only makes moving on harder

• Over a year, since my last girlfriend and I broke up and I still think about her from time to time.

Yes, I do still have feelings for her, but still I move on with my life, there isn't really an alternative... I am not a robot and can't simply turn of my feelings, just have to deal with it.

• its better to move on... its natural.. if its not hpning then u r not serious and it is easy to move on

• Fall out

What Girls Said 0