How to end a friendship with benefits?

he's been in my life for 16 months, knows a lot about my life. We talk mostly about school and problems and we've gotten personal. He's asked for my opinion and told me things that he's supposedly never told anyone, but we just haven't moved it to the next level. He recently found out I have feelings for him, and he's a homebody. Just school for him, and he doesn't want a relationship. I want to end this ambiguous relationship, I've tried before but the I get lonely and start thinking it's my fault so I contact him and he has always continued it. I just don't know how to end it the right way because truth is I've fallen for him and unfortunately I don't think he has any feelings for me on the romantic level.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him how you feel.

• I did a week ago, I told him that iliked him and I anted to know how he feels about me. I did it via text because honestly I didn't want to do it I person. And he completely ignored the question and the next day text me some random thing. Now he knows that I like him and he's not giving me anything:( AMBIGUOS...

• I think you should try to meet up with him in person. Then tell him "as your friend, I think we should talk" . Then tell him it's fine if he does not have the same feelings for you, but you just had to get it off your chest. Also I sugest that you cut the with benifits off. Tell him you don't want to loose him as a friend.So it's best that you be there for him as a friend.