How can you remain friends after a bad break up?

so my ex boyfriend broke up with me last week because his parents hated me.while we were dating he introduced me to some of his friends.now they have to choose between us they want us to be friends so we can all hang out again.the thing is he was really mean when he broke up with me I don't know know what to do I don't want to lose them as friends ? help

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Same thing happened to me and you cnt be friends after a bad break up, sorry

What Guys Said 1

• sometimes boys wil be mean to be kind but beware of hanging out in his circles because a leopard does not change his spots... he wil be mean to you some or another time again in some way so make sure you are over him before you go that route.

What Girls Said 1

• Firstly, you should make sure that's the real reason he broke up with you. Why would he be mean about it if he really cared about you? Either way, if you want to stay friends you both need to be aware that that is all you will be. No one can have feelings about the other or want to be more than friends. If you still want to be with him and he doesn't want to date you then it could create serious problems. Hope this helps.