My boyfriend broke up with me for a weird reason?

we had only been going out for three days and he broke up with me because I wouldn't do anything like, physical with him. even though he broke up with me for that, I feel like I still really like him...i just don't know what to do and I'm hoping someone can give me answers on what they would do if they were in this situation.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a d*** that just wants you for sex. He's probably dumped you thinking you'll come back to him more willing to let him do what he wants.

If he wanted more intimacy after only 3 days then he doesn't really care about you, don't bother with him.

• You completely read my mind Good/Bad/Hot. And AU, m'dear, if you're really under 18 you are definitely too young to be in a relationship in which physical intimacy is an expectation. Intimacy is a gift- whether it is emotional or physical- and he should not be demanding it of you.

• Meh, the law says I'm legal, and I'm a law abiding citizen ;)

• Misread your comment :L, (16 is legal in the uk though and most of europe, incase you didn't know that)

What Guys Said 4

• Best to move on. You shouldn't have to compromise who you are for anyone. 3days and he's already looking for something physical is a dead give away of what kinda person he is and what he wanted. You say you feel like you still like him but you probobaly don't like him as much as you liked having someone, and that's what you miss.

• This guy sounds like a grade A piece of crap... Find a guy who likes YOU for YOU!

• You deserve far better than somebody who only wants you for a selfish reason. It's guys like this that make it hard for us decent guys to find our perfect special someone. Get rid of him, good riddance

• i'd break up with you too. Some guys are willing to stick around but I'm not and a lot of guys are not, girls can call it what you want but the way I see it is I have my urges that I want satisfied and if your not going to do it ill find someone else

What Girls Said 1

• Move on! Find a guy who will respect you enough with your decision to not bring physical intimacy into the relationship, especially after three days! You deserve way better, don't settle for someone who probably just wanted sex in the first place.