Should I end it with my gf?

My girlfriend and I have been dating over 1.5 years. Recently we’ve been fighting almost every week. We live about an hour away. She’s said the distance and not being able to see me all the time is bothering her. I can’t move out as easily as her due to the fact my mom is wheelchair bound and my dad works. I personally think we should go our own ways cause things aren’t gonna change any time soon. And I personally don’t think it’s fair to her to be with me when we aren’t on the same page. She wants to get married move in all that. I’m not ready to do either and I can’t due to my mom. I don't know how to break up with her with out her getting upset. I wish I could be heartless and just we are done but I can’t do that. I don’t want to break her heart. I just don’t think it’s right to still be dating if we aren’t on the same page. What should I do

12

What Girls Said 1

• Explain the situation to her the same way you just did... talk to her let her know what you think...

What Guys Said 2

• Your situation isn't going to change and it doesn't make sense continuing your relationship as it's just getting worse ( the fights will only get harsher). It's best you tell her that you can't do this anymore ( it will hurt her for a little while but there is no way to end things without hurt).

• Just like Lui said, you just gotta be mature about this and give her the two choices. But TBH, break up. It sounds like you're already set on breaking up, but came to see if we could change your mind, I don't think it's healthy for you to be like this when your girlfriend seems to be wanting to get serious when you have this much on your plate. you're not going to ever be on the same page unless magically you mom gets otta the wheelchair. Break up bud.