My ex boyfriend gets annoyed/uncomfortable when anything related to our past is mentioned, why is that?

So we have been trying to be friends again and everything went well. But sometimes he got annoyed when anyone or I mentioned about the past, or when someone doubts is we are a couple he got annoyed. I have no idea why is that.

When we last met face to face I doubted he still has feelings based on his behaviors and how he smiled at me, even though he claimed he has moved on.

Anyone having similar experiences or what do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like whatever happened between you two hurt him & still does. That's why he's so sensitive about it. Just because he said he's moved on doesn't mean he might not still be hurt about what happened.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to move forward and have forgave him don't look back only forward. If you can't there's no point

0|0
    0|0
    • We have both moved forward, and there's nothing I can't forgive him. I just don't understand why he got annoyed when someone touched our past.

• Oh i took the question in the wrong context. I'm not sure why he has a problem? A bit weird hey

• Yup it's a bit hard to understand, since I don't have any problems talking about our past

• He is scared to lose you again

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Could have feelings. ... or could feel bringing up the past puts stumbling blocks trying have a fresh friendship

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he had a rough past he doesn’t want to talk about. I do too I don’t like to talk about my past cause its sad.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;