What should I do about this guy?

I met this guy online, and we talked for like an hour. He was really nice. :) my laptop was dieing, so I got his number to text, and we text for a little bit, then we both went to sleep. He said he'd text me the next day. He didn't so through out the day I text him 4 times. With out response. I only text him once today. Still no response...What should I do.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• let it go while it's fresh. never EVER text a guy more than once unless your in a serious relationship. it'll make you come off as desperate. he has your number. if he wants to talk, he'll hit you up. let it go. you deserve better :)

What Guys Said 2

• You should not get too attached because internet relationships never, ever, EVER work.

• he probably saw your pics and bailed. understandable.

• Wow. way to be an ass.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!