Falling "out" of love?

Do you think it's possible to love somebody and then "fall out of love". As a pretext to this, assume that all aspects of the actual relationship were going well otherwise.

70

Most Helpful Girl

• When you’re in love with someone, that feeling never goes away. You create a bond that nobody can understand, sometimes not even yourself. The only thing I can say from experience is that when we get hurt by that person we love, that damage can cloud our head making someone doubt your feelings. With that being said, there is always a way to make things work if both sides are willing. Best of luck! Hope it helped!

• I was just wondering what opinions were out there. I am not looking for any reconcilliations. Thanks anyway

• Well in short response, no. I don’t think it’s possible to fall out of love. The connection is always there.

• I agree

What Girls Said 6

• Never happened to me, but apparently it did to my ex. Just like that. I cannot understand something I never experienced myself, so my answer is NO.

• I concur. Exact same thing happened to me. I was like, WTF? Never thought of conveniently falling out of love so I wouldn't have to face reality and work with the relationship to a degree.

• you can't fall out of love. it's either there or never ever been there. you can feel like that your relationship became flat, daily routine can make it less interesting. but you can avoid to fall in these traps if you're able to keep appreciate your partner & finding new ways to like them.

• That in love feeling never lasts, in my opinion, just a matter of whether it evolves into something deeper or not.

• You can fall out of love. It happens. People take others for granted, or get lazy. Things happen. Love isn't always constant and forever but it can be.

• Yes I believe this can happen... after years and years of marriage. I think you'd love your spouse could fall out of love over time

• Yeah possible

What Guys Said 0