What does it mean when a guy stop responding once you break up through text?

I text him yesterday saying hey. He replied Hey instantly. I then texted him saying that I’m done and I don’t want to see him anymore. He never replied is it save to say he got the message and by him not responding is his way of saying ok? We’ve been together for 2 years an I find it crazy that he didn’t respond. I didn’t want to tell him in person because I know he will try an talk me out of it

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Who could give a fuck, I don't, so much so that you'd think it's in my interests for her to declare her lack of interest and in the mind that it's final, done, no consequential objections being in either interest's as the ruling is final, law, finito...
    Only half the problem in truth. How do you then deal with a girl who you want, is single and advertising of it and has happened to be so with a very solid, brave and fucking appreciated gesture that is ending a relationship so she can be in another, with you, BUT doesn't trust you for very particular and understood (although fucking hated and COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY, WHY OH WHY WON'T SHE FUCKING USE THE BRAIN I GIVE I LOVE GIVING HER CREDIT FOR? I hate her reasons but I UNDERSTAND THEM!) and fears the potential for disaster...
    That's something I plan on tackling exclusively devoting tomorrow to executing the fucking dossier, and it's relay, on 'legally binding contracts' or to that effect and their sometimes quite shocking, more black and white than you ever thought possible, but legally binding (HOW THE LAW SEES IT... ALL, THAT FUCKING, MATTERS! WOW!) none the less. I'm gunna solve this issue one way or another and I'm fucking sick of her not getting my vibe, that being someone who she can trust more than any other, his hope, his dream... I just want to fucking see her, give her a kiss, breath a sigh of relief, finally! US, AT FUCKING LAST, FINALLY! <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Call next time, text is very mean and he can see it as heartless

What Guys Said 6

• I think he's just pissed that his girlfriend of two years actually thought it was somehow OK to break up with him over a freaking text

• Break up over text is semi-cold so he could just be upset?

• I had a girl once break up with me via text. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. I am not saying I can't handle a breakup, but via text is so impersonal after all we had been through together. I did not want to respond or even talk to her after that. She got all upset when I wouldn't respond. She called me a few times. I didn't really no why she was upset that I didn't take it well. I mean this is what she wanted, for us to breakup. I did eventually talk to her later that day after I cooled down. If you are not happy in your relationship and feel the only thing you can do is break up. Please do not do it via text. I can understand wanting some distance, a phone call would be better.

• Maybe he is waiting to meet you so he will try and talk to you about it. But I think you shouldn't care about if he responded or not.

• He prob took it at face value and took you out tge girlfriend list.

• he's over you* he moved on too. He probably had a side chick dont text him anymore.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!