How can I brake it down I don't want to date?

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years but everything in the relationship sucks

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, you gotta be upfront and the sooner the better. You need to sit down and have a talk with him like today. Because as soon as you start thinking like that (I'm guessing it's been for a while) then the relationship is going to become toxic real fast. Try something like "our life's on two very different paths and the longer 'we' last, the further apart we get in our relationship. [Insert name] I'm NOT happy with who we are. And I think we need to end this now instead of x amount of years down the line when we share a mortgage and a car payment and two kids. Please please break up with him asap

• Thanks

• I know I don't know you, but from one stranger to the next I'm proud of you girl. First beer tonight will be to you

• Awwww thanks I dnt drink bt I'll have this bottle of water with u thanks

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like an easy decision. If you're not happy. Get out of the relationship.

• His said his not happy but gets mad when I say am. leav bt we both unhappy now he stays at work from 6 to 9p. m n come n gpse to sleep after his bitching he always got something to bitch about complain

• Life's too short to be in a bad relationship. Be happy. It will be better for both of you.

• Talk to him about it. Honestly just sit him down and talk. It will go a lot smoother. Try and work out the problems first then see where it takes you.

• It will be very hard, but just tell him your not happy anymore and you both should give it some time off

• But he gets mad n throws my kids belonging outside and right now I can't afford to move out am currently going to school

• I'm kinda in the same situation with my own girlfriend. Hard as it is, if you can't move out or get your own place, you may have to deal with it until you have the opportunity.

• Thanks John doe

• Get a new boyfriend

What Girls Said 0