Im losing interest?

im losing interest in my wife what to do

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever it is, don't give up on your marriage. Every long relationship goes through a period like that, just try to get back to the beginning where everything was great. Identify the problem and solve it. If is something she can do, talk to her, let her know what you need.
    Sometimes people think that leaving is a solution. But whatever person you find in the future, you will get kind of "sick" of her eventually because it will get old too. When the lights in the house goes out you don't throw the house away and get a new one right? You just fix the lights. So, just fix the lights in your marriage.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to identify what it is, or why and then you talk to her about it and try to come to a solution to change or fix the issue.

What Girls Said 6

• Tell her and find a couples’ therapist.

• What part of her are you loosing interest in?

• Well... are U still in love with her? If yes , then you can go on date night and try to make sex more experimental. If u don’t love her anymore then I don’t know...

• I agree going on dates will defintely help in the romance department. My man and i work opposite shifts so we rarely get time together. So we made it a point to set Mondays as our family day. On Mondays we cook together and cuddle and watch movies. We don't go out much since we have 2 very small babies. I would also encourage couples counseling. a lot of issues in relationships/marriages is lack of communication and communication can solve so many problems!

• Um why

• go on more dates and be more creative to spawn ideas to respark/rekindle the flame.

What Guys Said 1

• What is the problem? Is there someone else? Stresses with money? Kids?