After 10 years of relationship my girlfriend has taken a break...urgent help needed..love her like hell

My girlfriend and I dated for just under 10 years, we are both 26 years old now and working. I have my own business in India and she is working for a fashion company. She has always talked about the future with marriage and kids and told me that we were meant to be together and she loves me more than anything. She would often sit there and tell me to never leave her because she wanted to spend her life with me.

Recently however, she said that she needs a break from me. I didn't understand much so I kept begging her to tell me what's the reason.Did I do anything wrong or so on. But she said that she feels that there is no connect between us and she says that she needs someone crazier and livelier.She has met me a couple of times after that and we went out on a small vacation with her friends where we stayed together in a separate room and where we became physically intimate.After that I asked her friends to find out what the real reason is because she gave me the same reason again and again.Her friends tried to talk to her but she said to them that she has already given me a break up and its me who is not accepting it. But she is wrong because she came out with me every time I asked her too. Then I decided enough is enough and told her that if she needs a break then give it to me. But she did not give any answer. I said let it be the last day we meet but she said that I can keep it as a last day but don't count me in because right now I'm confused. After this I am really confused. My parents know about her and her parents don't know anything about me. I asked her what would I tell my parents so she said tell them that right now we need time to think about us.

Please tell me what to do. Everyone says that I should forget her and move on. Her friends say that I should not call her or message her. If she is meant to be with me she will come back.

Please help me. I am telling my mind to move on but its very difficult.

Help needed.

prash

12

Most Helpful Guy

• She has met someone else that she wants to have some fun with don't worry when she is done with him/her she will come back to you ...

• Even I thought about it and asked her once but she said that love is not a game and she is not interested in anyone....but at the same time I think you are right when you say she wants some fun because one day she asked me that have you ever tried marijuana...i hope your right that she comes back..

• You are right...she is dating someone else....its been going on for quite some time...im devastated...my friend called her up and asked her...she completely denied it...i called her up and said if its true or not..she said she will tell me...till now she hasnt....i don't know what to do...im getting mad...pl help

What Girls Said 1

• if you really love her, do what my boyfriend did and say... I'm not letting us take a break... and that's that.

because some people do believe in "if you love them let them go, if they really love you they will come back" but not my boyfriend. He said if he loved he me, he would never let me go. I kept on telling him to take a break and whenever I do he says no. we argue and argue and the next day we are talking again... he'd rather have me there arguing than not have me there at all... so if you really love her and you know she really loves you then don't let her take a break- or in your case break up with you. Keep trying until you can't any more. that worked with me and my boyfriend. but good luck!

• I tried doing it a couple of times but the more I do it the more she goes farther away from me...she told her friends that after her cousin brother died they want her to get married to a person who they would choose for her...she told her friends that as of now her families happiness is more important than anything...i hope your lucck comes true and she comes back..

• She is dating someone else....its been going on for quite some time...im devastated...my friend called her up and asked her...she completely denied it...i called her up and said if its true or not..she said she will tell me...till now she hasnt....i don't know what to do...im getting mad...pl help

• Wow, it seems she has decided to leave you. Man, it must suck. My bf's ex did the same for him. He couldn't do anything about it. His ex was seen with other men at a hotel... when he asked her she did NOT deny it... he stayed with her 3 months to see if it will stop but it didn't... then they broke up and he didn't leave town for 6 months hoping to get back together and it didn't.... just leave her. take some time for yourself. good luck

What Guys Said 1

• It's possible you/her/both spent too much time talking about the future and not enough time doing it. Perhaps she thinks the future she wants isn't going to happen. Is there a reason you're been together 10 years and not got married?

• We started dating from school.. in India the age for marrying is around 25-26...so that's why we did not get married.

• Did she ever explain why there was a "right time"?