Should I forgive or forget?

I recently gave my partner an ultimatum.. treat me better or I’m done. I asked him to stop speaking to other girls one ex in particular. He said he would change... now a month later I catch him lying to me with no remorse and texting his ex. If this were you what would you do?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Do both just don't take him back. You two don't seem compatable and he shouldn't have to feel like he needs to lie to you. Though I will say sometimes guys stay friends with an ex because they were good friends before hand and ey both realized that they're better off as friends. I don't know the deal with hism and his ex but if you're not comfortable with it and you've talked about it and he lied about stopping then I don't think it'd work out between you two. Plus if you talked about things and he lied it could be foreshadowing your future if you continue to date him. There are other guys who would probably fit better with you.

What Guys Said 8

• Come on, do you even need to ask this question? Denial much?

The guy is emotionally unavailable. Get out!

• Be gone, unless you're ok with accepting this kind of BS for a lifetime.

• Ultimatums are terrible. Just because he "talks" to his ex, you're jealous? Why? Other women? Ok. Maybe, depending on what he's talking to them about. I have just as many female friends as I have male friends. If my SO can't deal with this I dump her ass. Fuck you, they're my friends, I'm not fucking them. I don't know if your man is in the same boat or not. But it's possible. You need to know before you come charging in with an ultimatum.

• I beleave you already know the answer.

• I think you should walk out, as you two seem incompatable.

• Forget but never forgive.

• You gave him an ultimatum and he lied. Forget him

• i'd be out the door or he would be

What Girls Said 0