Should I wait for my ex?

We are broken up 2 weeks with no contact I respected it and didn’t text him. Someone who is close with him keeps telling me he regrets breaking up and is realizing his mistake. The break up was out of no where and he is under a lot of stress... he sees me around and won’t look at me they say it is because he still loves me! I was his first girlfriend and he was my first boyfriend... so I don’t know what to do... should I wait for his life to settle down and see what happens or has anyone experienced this before?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him

• Should I wait to see him in college and talk to him face to face, and if I do what do I say? I don’t want him to think I’m pushy or not giving him his space if I text him because during the break up he said he didn’t want any texting so I haven’t. But his words and actions don’t add up.

• We ran in to each other last week I was with a group of friends tho so he took off to the bathroom close by... I would to tho if he was with his group, if he was alone I wouldn’t. A friend of his told me they can tell by his attitude the last few days he regrets his decision and he can’t look at me because he knows he messed up and don’t know how to fix it... thing is if he can back i would take him back because we were each other’s first love and it’s super hard to get over him because we broke up still caring about each other. If he loves me as much as all his friends are telling me will he come back?

• Yup, he would

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. You move on. Don't keep waiting for something that might never happen.