The break up was weird?

I was my Ex boyfriends first girlfriend, his first love and his first time. We were each other’s first... he has been going through a hard time and he pushed me away. During the break up he held my hand and then when I got out of his car he pulled me back and hugged me and told me he didn’t want me to go... what should I take from this type of break up?
His friends tell me he still loves me... so what should I do? . I been giving him his space and it has been 2 weeks... should I keep giving him his space for a while and see what happens?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should talk to him and tell him that you know he's going through something and if he needs space you'll give it, but that you'll be there for him when he needs it. Also, I don't think breaking up is the answer when you're going through something difficult.

• When he was breaking up with me I told him even though we’re not together I’ll still be here for him if he needs it because I know he’s going through something, I asked him if he wanted a break but he said no, but his actions the last 2 weeks have been confusing.