Shout out to my ex?

If you could say something to an ex, what would you say and why? Shout out to my ex?

106

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear Ex, If you had only made me feel that I was important in your life, we would still be together. I still love you, bit that is not enough to make a relationship work!

Most Helpful Girl

• “But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together,
    You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
    But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like, ever...”

Or

“I don't fuck with you
    You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
    You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
    I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do
    Than to be fuckin' with you, little stupid ass

I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck
    I don't, I don't, I don't give a fuck
    Bitch, I don't give a fuck about you
    Or anything that you do”

What Guys Said 5

• I would just flex my biceps in front of her, and say nothing, and i would just wink at her then and leave, lol

• No wonder your an ex then, lol

• lol, you dont know nothing about my previous relationship. she dumped me, by lying to me, and then never talked to me, and back then, i was a guy with saggy tits, and with a pregnant belly, but after her leaving me, i joined the gym, and got sexy as hell, and then that cunt, saw my picture on facebook, and contacted me again, and saying sorry, pretending that she cared, but i was moved on from her. so i insulted her sooo well, that she was about to cry. Like i said, you dont know nothing about my previous relationship

• I believe, I should not think about my ex and move on consider her as past chapter of my life

• If I would have to say something, I would have told, be with me in bed one more time yet you are too sexy.

• I want my ps4 back

• I would say nothing. I don't care about my exes

What Girls Said 9

• Dear ex, I still love you but you have hurt me too much while being in a relationship and even after we broke up... Is it because you weren't sure about your feelings? Don't you wanna talk about it because you don't even know what to say because you know you fucked up? Or was this all a lie to you?

• Isn't it funny how you always called me dumb and told me that I aimed too high but now you're the one with a job you hate because you couldn't get anything better and I'm living my dream

• Dear ex, there was no need to play with my feelings just because you were not sure about yours!

• Of all the horrible things you've done to me, what you done by sleeping with my sister is the worst. You threw away thirteen years of memories bc now when I hear either of your names, I visualize that. What ya all done caused me to give up not only so many years of the good and the bad with you but my relationship with her as well. Smh

• You should've chosen me over a life working at McDonald's and using drugs.

• Sorry not sorry left hand, my right hand is much better

• Why did you lie to me

• I hope you get fucked over like you fucked me over. I hope karma gets to you

• If he doesn’t then life must be unfair, people usually get karma in the end.

• I’m sorry. One day you are going to make one girl very happy and I hope that she will make you just as happy.