Why does my ex boyfriend do this?

why does my ex listen to songs that I told him were our songs when we were together?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly 90% of your questions have been about what a problem this guy is you may want to consider cutting this guy off before it becomes a serious problem he's clearly infatuated with you I know your trying to be nice but he could easily snap don't risk getting hurt because your too nice

• yeah... I know. The problem is that he is in the same school and we are living in the same campus.. so it's pretty hard do avoid him. We have all the same classes etc. I am struggling with depression and I am not over him.. that is why I keep asking.. 😞 You are right..

• Just be safe confide in a close friend so they know to watch out for him and if you have anything like a guidance counselor or something talk to them about it it's their job to help with these kinds of situations save your messages and read your concerns to them if you need to it may honestly be nothing but if it is a problem you may not find out until it's too late

Most Helpful Girl

• I would assume because he likes them. It may not have anything to do with you or your former relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• To remember you

• Add me I'll tell you exactly

• He's a fool who can't let go.

• i think he is missing the time he had spend with u do by listening those songs he is living those moments with u again

• Everytime he listened to the song he remembers you

What Girls Said 1

• So confused u n your boyfriend