It doesn't feel like we're over. Is that normal?

He broke up with me and said he's unsure about his feelings in the relationship with me, about a week ago. Things did end off badly, as in we stopped showing affection and there was a lack of trust. Our emotional bond was strong and we made each other happy/sad/angry (basically all the emotions)
However, I keep thinking that he will come back somehow.. but I don't know

He used to say that he at least wants me to be his friend, because he doesn't have many people in his life he could trust. Also that he's afraid of losing me and he's not letting me go

We haven't talked since. I agree that we both need to mature and focus on school, but it's not impossible to make our relationship work again. On the other hand, what if he doesn't come back.. that i'll never see him again. I'm nervous

02

What Guys Said 2

• He’s full of shit. This is a permanent breakup. He knows what he wants and it isn’t you. You will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

• I don't feel the negative emotions related to the break up as badly as before.. i thought maybe he didn't mean it

• why are you so mean lol. people do change!

• No they don’t. Have fun with that

• Yes it's normal. You will realise it into the first two month

What Girls Said 0