I am crazy! What should I do?

I tried to mobe on from my ex who was the love of my life, but I couldn't. Anyways, for three months I have been emailing him almost daily. And I know he reads my emails because of a tool I use. I tried to stop writing but I couldn't. I have written goodbye emails and all, but the chill I habe when I know he reads the emails makes me keep writing. I am literally convinced that only death would stop me, because I tried hard to stop but nothing seems to work. Help please, no mocking needed.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Just need to hand over all electronic devices. Your an addict and delusional to be able to get pleasure out of something that is so desperate, clingy and unproductive. Find some hobbies or talk to family and friends about it and get support to move on for him for good.

• The problem is I know, but couldn't do anything about it. In the summer vacation I had to take my macbook with me so I could write to him :-(

• Not crazy, just need to know ur life isn't dictated by a guy. u think he matters so much to u so ur all ocd about it. u control ur thoughts and emotions, just need to practice control.

What Girls Said 1

• Send them to a friend instead of him