Girls, WHY did she give me her number to regect me?

This hot girl in one of my classes , I tried to add on Facebook before introducing myself , she didn't accept and kept looking at me n acting sad. so I introduced myself to her and her friends. On break. So she always quiet in class n is shy. I sat at her table n we have a project for class in our group. So I noticed she would always listen to everything I say or do n question it like if I drink a certain drink or she look me up n down if I pass and tease me if I forget her name. If I talk to other girls she goes quiet m stares at her phone. She always laughs if I say I never give up So anyway at end of class I asked for her number she gave it me. I text her two days after and joked around saying I met a hot girl who gave me this number should I ask her on a date? She said thanks but she's not single? So now kinda confused cz she is single and why she flirting with me in class and giving me her phone number but regect me 😕

3

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you mistook her being friendly as her flirting. Maybe you made her feel comfortable enough to be herself around you but she's still shy around others. And maybe she gave you her number because she thought you were friends. I have a boyfriend is a convenient excuse girls like give.

• She was probably either being nice or just wanted to be friends.

• Maybe she feels bad for you for some reason or another.

• That's not good is it , why would she give her number she could of gotten away with not giving it especially when she gave it 10 mins after m interrupted my conversation