Gonna dump idiot sex buddy or whatever we are, I never cared anyway, what do you think?

azzntittiz
last-night we talked about something that bothered me, had nothing to do with him really but something that he should have showed some empathy for, he totally shouted at me and was so cold.
This is the thing with men who want me, they never really care and aren't too shy to show they don't give a shit. I plan to avoid him and tell him he can't come over until he gets it.
+1 y
He just messaged me and of course I'm ignoring him, I don't know how to dump people, so I usually just ignore them until they go away. You don't show blatant disregard for the feelings of someone who is so hospitable towards you and make you happy. What he said last night is basically fuck your feelings. I was fine with having a friends with benefits situation and he got mad when I said it, now he wants to act unfeeling towards my hurt, I don't have time for this really.
11
3