Is my hubby still seeing some one else why he is gone during the day is he talking to another female I don't trust him?

My hubby is a cheater

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take quick decisions in relationships and marriages
    Once if proved he is a cheater
    Then take a decision.
    If you have doubt, don't express it.
    Maybe you're thought's are false
    And I'm not telling that my thought is true.
    Just try to follow once or use trackers, etc.
    But don't express your doubt's
    Be normal

Most Helpful Girl

• The question is why don't you trust him? What has he done to make you feel that way? A relationship can only flourish when there's communication and trust (obviously not with just those 2 things but they're important). Trust is so important and without trust the relationship can really go downhill. If you ask him is he cheating? and he says no and he has never cheated before and you don't have any evidence, believe him. What is done in the dark will always come to light. Don't try scooping up evidence to see if he's cheating, it will all come out at the end of the day. If he's gone during the day, could it be because he works? I mean there's not much information in the question so..

What Guys Said 7

• ... what?

• I'm sorry if he cheats. You can always talk to him and ask whats bothering him. Or consult a marriage therapist. They do wonders. Trust me.

• If he's a cheater whywaste time on him?

• Take a sit with ur hubby and clear the matter because time is running fast and after long time its hurts heart

• Lolz you already concluded

• Okay

• What are your reasons for duspiciont

• He will pick fights stupid shit to fight about that not even worth fighting about and then I fight back with him and he says I'm leaveing

• And he will say I'm giveing u a divorce

What Girls Said 2

• Then leave him.

• If you dont trust him its best to walk away but you need to talk to him