What should I do?

My ex broke up with me, and then, we (me and him) decided to try and fix our relationship. However, I found out that he was dating another girl. We never agreed on seeing other people in the meantime. He did not tell me about it (him dating while we were trying to fix things), or anything. He also lied about few things. So, I confronted him about it, but, instead, he blamed me for it. Therefore, I decided to cut all ties with him. Now, even though I still love him, I'm trying to move on. But, I feel like I won't get over him. What should I do?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, you should wait. I have been through something similar. It feel like you will never move on. That it was the love of your life and you have loose it. You blame yourself for that and you want making him back. The only solution to this that i know is the time. With the time this feeling will be weaker and weaker. When it will be weak enough you will be able to move on, meeting someone else and you will say to you : "how fool was i, how could have thought he was the love of my life?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's an asshole. Block him and delete him everywhere and avoid seeing him

What Guys Said 4

• If you broke up it isn't a crime to start dating someone else. But if he really liked you I doubt he would try to go for someone else that fast. So in general case the best thing would be to move on. Have some fun times and when you start liking someone else you will forget about him.

• Just ask him directly, if he's interested in that girl for just hangouts or relationship?
    Tell him to answer honestly, so you can be clear

• Well u weren't really fair. Me and my daughter's mom split up she knows I did stuff I know she went in dates and it hurts but if u really wanted to try them u should start over

• Keep going. You'll get there eventually. He doesn't deserve you if he pulled that

What Girls Said 2

• Fuck him. Find a new boyfriend don't be stupid.

• I'm in the almost exact same position, wow.
    For now I've asked him to stop contacting me as I'm trying to move on, but he isn't really listening..