Does your ex miss you if she dumped you?

Hello, my girlfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago. She's only 15 (we were together for 3 months) and the reason was she didn't love me. I begged her, tried for a chance but it was a big mistake. She texted me a week ago saying that Iam stalking her, that I am talking shit about her to her mom (I wanted to come back, I swear I didn't want to stalk her...) and I was asking her mom what to do, cause she's a great person...

My ex said she doesn't see me in her presence and future, and that im an asshole and stuff like that... I meet her at the gym a lot of times, i need to ignore her (she doesn't even say Hello) and she lost a lot of friends because of how she treated me. Now what should I do please? Should I move on (it was my first love, it hurts a lot her second) or should I keep the hope? She says things like she's happy without me, in the gym she's talking to other who workout with me (she's trying to make me jelous i think) please give me your advice or tips, experience... I am desperate right now. Should I wait If she starts to miss me or should I try to move on... I still have feelings for her. Thank you

Thank you all, I guess I will try to move on and not talk about her to anyone. I guess I will ignore her, there's nothing much I can do. Still hurts a lot but really I can't do amything right here I guess... I hope better one will come. Thank you, sucks she did this...

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Kid, you need to move on. If she says things like she doesn't love you and anything like that, you need to forget about her.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all remove everything from your head and live like she never exists, also she has to do this. Meanwhile treat her as a best friend and move on, never ever talk to anyone about your feelings and her, go and get someone out of your friends zones then you won't get jealous if something happens you don't get screwed with your friends. You are both young, go to get more people in your life and love. Remember If someone drops you off you must never get back because you will be dropped off again!.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Dude... She a bitch and enjoying making you hurt more. Wake up before its too late and she tries to have you arrested. Seriously,, for every truly amazing girl out there, there's another truly heinous beast.

• You should move on.