Boyfriend of four years says he's only with me for our son. What should I do? Should I end our relationship? Was my relationship a lie?

Anonymous
So recently we got into a big argument and he told me he's only with me for our son. Every time he's angry he tells me this and I'm not sure what I should possibly do. I don't know if I would want to end it as I grew up with my parents being separated. My bfs parents also are the same. I don't want my son to have to families and to feel like he has to pick and choose where he should go. Or feel like he's to blame for anything ( which he isn't.) But I also don't want to stay with said boyfriend so he can torment me with the woman he talks to or make me feel like I'm not good enough.
3
4