Please read my paragraph, I desperately need help with a heartbrake, any gives?

I was with this beautiful guy for seven months and I thought he was perfect. We had all the right things in common, he was everything I looked for in a guy, and he was everything I needed. We had a very open relationship and everything was really perfect, except we were very limited to see each other.

I have a bit of a mouth on me and I got mad at him because he wasn't responding, then all I get is "fine if you're going to treat me like that, its over". I started balling my eyes out and trying to message him on every social media platform and he hasn't messaged me since we broke up. He changed his bio, he delete his posts about me, he seems fine. I don't know whether I should give the stuff he gave me back or keep it bc it's reall Important to me but he owns it.

I just want him to talk to me again so we can just understand each other again. He doesn't want anything to do with me. He would never do anything like this I'm just so confused I don't know what to do and I've cried every day for the past 5 days. Please help me. We go to diff schools but we sometimes catch the same bus.
5
0