Please read my paragraph, I desperately need help with a heartbrake, any gives?

I was with this beautiful guy for seven months and I thought he was perfect. We had all the right things in common, he was everything I looked for in a guy, and he was everything I needed. We had a very open relationship and everything was really perfect, except we were very limited to see each other.

I have a bit of a mouth on me and I got mad at him because he wasn't responding, then all I get is "fine if you're going to treat me like that, its over". I started balling my eyes out and trying to message him on every social media platform and he hasn't messaged me since we broke up. He changed his bio, he delete his posts about me, he seems fine. I don't know whether I should give the stuff he gave me back or keep it bc it's reall Important to me but he owns it.

I just want him to talk to me again so we can just understand each other again. He doesn't want anything to do with me. He would never do anything like this I'm just so confused I don't know what to do and I've cried every day for the past 5 days. Please help me. We go to diff schools but we sometimes catch the same bus.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Neediness is never attractive and never accomplishes your goals, I'm not sure what kind of words would destroy an otherwise great relationship, Perhaps he wasn't that great though when we lose someoine they inevitably lose all all their faults. If he's going to regain interest it will need to come from you being confident and comfortable w/o him - or at least appear to be. Sorry if that doesn't help

What Guys Said 4

• Relax, he's not going to get back together with you and sounds like the type of guy who doesn't tolerate being mistreated.

There's plenty of patient men out there. Do you really want to get this upset over someone who doesn't even want you? Isn't that beneath you?

You're a woman, you have your pick of men. There's a better match out there, go find him.

• See that he only wants to know that you are treating him well next time, so tell him what would you be doing next time you are getting mad at him.

• Maybe he just needed a excuse to break up with you? I mean that's how I am looking at this, seems like that guy wanted to take the chance and fuck off

• If he is lucky, he will come to you.. Just hold on... In the meanwhile, distract your mind by getting involved in something you would like to do... You are young... And there are so many good days waiting for you

What Girls Said 0