How do I gently tell a girl I am not interested?

I met this girl online who lives in another state, we hit it off well but lately she is saying that she loves me and wants to be married. Thing is we have not even had a first date yet. I feel bad but also a little scared that she might be a psycho. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and please be respectful in your opinions.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut ties just straight up copy and paste this if you need to or edit as you see fit.

"It has been great getting to know you and I have enjoyed our time together. However, I am not comfortable committing to a relationship and getting married to you, when we haven't even met for our first date yet. Well I appreciate the thought it's far to soon to be saying you love me let alone talk about marriage. I think it is time we see other people."

Dont be friends cut contact there is no easy way and it never gets easier your breaking someones heart. Your worried about her being psychotic when your only talking online with each other. How are you going to feel when you meet up or she knows where you live? Gotta man up and just rip the bandaid off man its a hell of a lot worse to do it slowly.

• I've tried telling her to not talk about that stuff, but she just continues. Thankfully she doen't know my address but she does know what state and she just text me today saying she is thinking of moving to my state.

• Stop responding by responding you are enabling

• i cut contact with her.

What Girls Said 2

• There is no gentle way, just tell her. Dont opt for being just friends either. And its online. If anything get a restraining order.

• i wouldn't go as far as a restraining order because she doesn't know where I live.

• It is easy to find out. Especially if you are crazy. Dealt with it before. Just a heads up lol.

• Ha ha I know what you're talking about but I just moved to a new address so there is no paper trails leading me to this address.

• I would block her and run

• i should, she's always asking me to call her even though i tell her I'm busy.

What Guys Said 3

• She's not a psycho, she's just overly insecure.

Tell her that it's too soon for that. That even if you like each other a lot it's inappropriate to talk about marriage with someone who just met, as it makes the other person think you are more interested in the marriage itself than on them.

• I've told her that, she does good for a day or two and then she says it again but this time with a "I know you don't want me to say it but I do"

• I would ask her the following question:
      "Are you more interested in me or in the marriage?"

• Ghost her

• U will reject her now and fall for her later. Possibility