My ex boyfriend express to me that he is lonely & he says he isn't happy... what do he mean?

My ex boyfriend texts or calls me daily say he loves me... occasionally he gets upset if I don't say it back... he expressed to me previously he wants to get back together & he gets upset at the slight idea of me talking to someone else... but he broke up with me... just i don't think if I want him back or not... then we don't see each other often cus I don't allow it... he random just say he lonely &say he isn't happy & but he tells me" you should be happy". I don't understand what he trying to say and I really don't want to ask

26

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a sad man. Doesent know what he wants and he's pulling himself down. Say to him to talk to another girls. You are with another man. If he gets upset just say to him to fuck off 📴, you don't have to be with him if you don't want, you don't have to talk with him if you don't want. That's it

Most Helpful Girl

• He knows that he won't find someone like you again. and he needs you right now. But what I think is if he broke up with you once he is able to do it again. No one can be trust these days

What Guys Said 5

• What he is trying to say is he wants u back as he is lonely. That's pretty much it. Once he finds someone, he won't be lonely. So take his advice n be happy ( outside of him).

• He sees the grass isn't greener.

• I think he love u
    Bcz he share what he feel
    And you should patch up now
    And say what u feel for him

• He wants sex with you

• Just wants some action

What Girls Said 1