Broke up and depressed?

I loved my boyfriend so much. but i found out that he is messaging some other girls in the late night..
Asked him several times what he has to do in the middle of night. but he was not given any answers. yesterday he told me that he didn't felt my love.
I am so worried and I am like why am I still alive to hear these 😔😔

03

What Guys Said 3

• That sounds like he is struggling with issues in his own heart with intimacy and allowing you into what he is struggling with and going through. He may feel like you'll reject him if he opens up or he may feel like he isn't good enough for you but he may not even know he feels those things. It is possible he isn't into the relationship anymore but I would say that has more to do with him than with you even tho it sucks really bad and is going to hurt either way (whatever he is dealing with) I believe you are worth it and lovely and you going to realize how precious you are through this whole thing.

• Try new boyfriend

• You should find another boyfriend

What Girls Said 0