Guys, He needs some space, what can I do?

We were dating for 7 months. We never had a problem. 2 weeks ago he said " I just need some space. Just know that I love and care for you". When I talked to him, he said that he's scared because the relationship is serious and he doesn't know if I can be "the one". I just said "ok take your space" but every 2/3 days he text me " I miss you" or " I woke up thinking about you" or somenthing like that. I never pushed him but What can I do now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I could be wrong but in my experience that can mean one of two things. 1. He's got some kind of commitment issue. In which u will have to wait for him to figure out on he's own u can't help there. 2. He could just be stringing u along so he keep u just out of reach but close enough to pull u back in when and if u start to pull away and try to move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • So what I have to do? Can I say to him " dont text until you understand what you want and keep going with my life"? Because i dont like thi situacion

• By all means u can. Here is the question u need to ask urself is he worth waiting for and if u beleave so u need to set an amount of time for u to wait. Only u know what that time may be. Don't let him make u feel like u have to wait long because at that point enough should really be enough. But yes u can tell him that but know men as tough as we act can be big babys in our own way. So we can get our feelings hurt.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Your doing the right thing
    By giving him his space and not smothering him he's pining after you
    If I were you I wouldn't message back if he contacts you to make him realise harder

1|0
    0|0
  • I never understood space... You talk about problem maybe take an afternoon to think about things, but more then a day. Oh heck no... If I am willing to be away for that much time this relationship isn't going anywhere. Just my thoughts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give him time, if he says he misses you make plans to meet up

1|0
    0|0
    • But if he really misses me, he can just say " i wanna see you". I can't understand if you say " I miss you" and then disappear for anothers 2/3 days

• Simple he doesn't want to come off as needy/clingy/desperate.

• He loves you. He might just be having other serious problems in life, which he'd like to sort out first, after which I believe everything should be back to normal.

1|0
    0|0
    • He has problem with his family and his work. But he said he was scared about the relationship. He only loved 2 times in his life ( im the third one) and beacuse of the fear he messed up the past relationship

Loading... ;