Why ask me this?

Guys would you say to a girl via text "Would you fuck" all she said was it'd be more fun if you went out for a drink with her

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never be so crass with a woman unless she initiated the “fucking” talk. Sexuality is much more fun if you explore each other with actions, not words.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he wants to fuck you.

Shocking, I know.

What Guys Said 6

• It's been dragging on with this guy for ages

• Yeah cause he can't seem to make his mind up. And before he sent me this he'd told me to fuck off cause I'd annoyed him

• He sounds like quite the catch lol

• Yeah 😂. I don't even get what I did wrong though all I was doing was taking the piss and calling him a loner and saying I have better people to hang out with (considering he won't meet up with) and he knows I'd have been joking

• And it was a serious text? Drop him definitely

• I dunno if he was serious. After that he then said he wouldn't touch me with a 6 ft pole

• Well both responses seem like a dick thing to say so I'd still say drop him

• Hellllll no I wouldn't. But I'm really laidback. I'm more like you should spend the night so we can fall asleep cuddling and watching a netflix marathon

• no, I would NEVER say that.

• No that's not good way to ask you, disagree with that ,

• No I would wait until we had drinks it might increase ur chance of fucking

What Girls Said 1