PLEASE HELP! My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me because she is depressed, will she come back? Or is it something more?

My girlfriend broke up with me about 6 weeks ago because she said she was depressed and she wanted to "work on herself". It took her a while to even take it off of Facebook because she said she was confused about her feelings. She said she wants to be alone, but I keep reading thats not good for people who are depressed. Since the break up I've seen her a couple times (talked to her in person), but for the past 4 weeks there's been NO contact whatsoever. I let her know countless times I'm there for her if she needs anything and have even sent her a couple messages reminding her that, but like I said our contact has died down to nothing at all within the past 4 weeks. We are still FB friends and I see her online, so I know she's getting my messages. She is still all I think about and I wish I told her I loved her more when we were together, but at the same time a part of me wants to respect what she wants and leave her alone. Problem is, I saw a future with her. Will she ever come back? What do I do? I keep hearing to "focus on myself" but literally everyday she's all I can think about. Did I do something wrong and she's using depression as an out? I even see she likes posts/memes on Facebook saying things like how "fun it is being single", and "where is my prince charming when you need him?", which confuses the hell outta me and it hurts, a lot. I don't know if I'm being too paranoid or even if I'm depressed myself, but this whole thing is eating me alive.
3
0