Why does my ex never talk about me?

We had little arguments so he told me he never wanted to be in a relationship with with me period. Wouldn’t he think about me the girl he had good sex with and the girl he last loved. I mean we have the same friends but ever since that day I blocked him (to learn how to move on). Although we all have the same friends he never says anything or talks about me ever.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he is probably over you. He said that he never wanted to be in a relationship with you and he probably meant it, if he didn't want to be with you then why would he compare you to something or someone he does want?

Most Helpful Girl

• hey, i assume you mean youve asked your mutual friends and they say he never speaks of or about the two of you etc? surely that is far better than an ex who may speak badly of you? its sounds quite respectful considering you share the same friends? xx

What Guys Said 3

• I see no reason to talk about somebody after I get over them.

• He moved on, there is no point of talking about the past. you should move on too.

• Why should he?

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he doesn't care at all or he's over you. i do the same why i should talk about my exes¿ . for one reason they are exes, i think you need to move on for some reason in your relationship things didn't work out , don't worry about it it gets better :)

• he's over you