What should you do when you've been ghosted?

How did you handle it? How do you get answers or how did you move on?

1210

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you move on? You just do! You did nothing wrong. You didn't end the relationship, he did. And he didn't have the balls to tell you why. He didn't even have the balls to say goodbye. The hell with him. You can do better. Forget him and get on with your life. Anyone who would do this kind of thing, act this way, is not worth the worry.

Most Helpful Girl

• well at first there was a lot of confusion going on however after that l didn't engage in any type of communication at all because it shows me that I'm not important and there's no need for any explanation from him. So basically cut him loose and move on.

What Guys Said 9

• Every time I ghosted someone it was not to be nasty, but i was going through a very difficult phase in my life and in the end isolating myself.

The worst thing is that until today I did not look for people to shame, to open myself up and have to explain something that they are not even interested in anymore. So I'd rather let it the way it is. But I did not to be mean.

The best thing for you do is: let it go.

• You don't get answers you just move on. If it's someone you really cared about take it as they didn't think of you the same, or you did something very wrong. You can fester over it and still never know or you can move on. If that person is still creeping on you and they care and they see that you don't then they'll most likely reach out to find out why

• Fight fire with fire and ignore him
    You don't want to look desperate

• Call the ghostbusters.

• It's an awful thing to do someone. It's natural to feel frustrated, sad, angry and hurt at being rejected in such a cruel way. It also gives you an idea of how much of a coward the other person is, and how you're better off without them in your life. Enjoy a nice cup of tea instead.

• Just accept it and move on.

• have you tried nude.. always works

• Move right the fuck on.

• Move on.

What Girls Said 11

• Ghosting /ignoring me would provide me with all the answers that i needed. I don't need to know" why" someone ghosted me, because their behavior would tell me all i needed to know about their character.

If someone doesn't want me in their life, then i just cut all ties and move on. I don't waste my time holding onto someone who has already let me go. Answers don't provide closure, they just lead to more unanswered questions

People ghost for one of two reasons - they are either cowardly, and don't know how to tell you they no longer want you in their life... so they ignore you. Or they have zero respect for you and have little regard for you feelings , so they ignore you when they no longer want contact with you. Either way , they don't want you in their life, the reasons are irrelevant really , because you'd never know "why ", even if they told you , because you could never know for sure if the reason they gave you was sincere or not

• You move on. Usually people ghost only if you aren't that serious. If you're all worked up over someone that you've maybe exchanged a few texts with and never actually met in person or anything, then you need to work on your self esteem. Ghosting from a virtual stranger shouldn't get your panties in a bunch. Cause it's not a big deal.

• It was someone I was seeing a couple of times a week for six months and talking daily

• I just block and move on

• I don't get answers. I let it go and move on.

• You can’t do anything. You just learn and move on.

• I was upset, I never got answers and it took time to get over.

• Move on. Their loss.

• I've have never nor will ever send nudes so it wouldn't happen

• Meet another person amd dont text her/him

• i didn't even thought about them at all , but they weren't anything serous

• I just ignore them completely and delete their number. If you really feel the need to say something just drop them a message like 'not cool' if you've spent a lot of time together.