Why would a girl want to stay friends with her Ex boyfriend?

My ex broke up with me two months ago, and I tried to win her back by apologizing and I brought her flowers and stufff and she said she doesn’t know and was scared to cuz stress was affecting her body and that she was gonna have to see a huge change. So I thought she didn’t want anything to do with me, so I stoppped texting her two months later she messaged me on twitter and apparently she said she wanted to stay in contact with me and that she’s been reaching out to me on twitter. Since then we have had sex first time we met up and been hanging out and texting constantly. I’ve been talking to her about us and she says she doesn’t want to date right now. And all this stuff and when we are alone she is all over me but in public esp if people are around she she treats me like a friend even tho we aren’t. I told her and she said she doesn’t know what she wants and is confused about me. She said she feels like she’s using me for sex and I asked if she had any feelings for me or if it’s just cause we have history and she basically said it was cuz of that. I don’t know what she wants from me. She did clarify 100% that she always wanted to be my friend for sure but as far where she stand she didn’t give me a clear answer. As of now we are at awkward situation. I left her house last night after spending two days with her. She told me to text her when I got home I didn’t cuz I was hurt, then I ended up texting her how was work and she asked if I made it home and I said I didn’t go home I went to a bar alone and had a drink and she basicallly gave me a ear full, saying do you think I don’t care abut because of what I said about my feelings towards you cuz I care about you

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• She is emotionally hurt but she still wants to know you.

• Does she still want me?

• Yikes

• Ask the question all updated on GirlsAskGuys.