Is being bisexual a trend nowadays?

everywhere I look everyone is coming out as bi.
is it a trend like with hipsters?

1015

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I would say that bi-sexuality is more acceptable today so more people are being public about it. I doubt if it's more of a trend.
    Being bi-sexual doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.

• more acceptable now then when? in 80's?

• More acceptable than even a handful of years ago. Definitely more acceptable than it was in the 80's.

• @Oriontheking you are right. I am very supportive of the community and they do have an influence. Don't be taking @paul words to heart. This guy is a typical nuthead that only hates but can't argument why.

• It's a copycat world yes it's mostly because it's trendy but as well we work on experiment and they're going to come out more because now it's the norm to come out and likely be by we know it is you had a girl wondering too many now she bi or lesbian for the night it happens

• With the population constantly increasing its expected. Someone will ask the same question about trans one day too watch.

• I will when I see "transes" everywhere on this site

• It's not a trend, but more people are more open-minded about the LGBTQ community than before.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 9

• It's not a trend. It's just becoming more accepted so people don't feel the need to hide it as much.

• It's not a trend. People are just coming out more because bisexuality is now more accepted than it was in the past.

• Yeah, seems like it is some kind of a trend and people's curiosity.

• I don’t think so, I feel like it’s more publicized now so more people know about it and aren’t afraid of admitting they are bi

• No I mean people like who they like.

• More from Girls
    4