Is being bisexual a trend nowadays?

everywhere I look everyone is coming out as bi.
is it a trend like with hipsters?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• @Oriontheking you are right. I am very supportive of the community and they do have an influence. Don't be taking @paul words to heart. This guy is a typical nuthead that only hates but can't argument why.

• It's a copycat world yes it's mostly because it's trendy but as well we work on experiment and they're going to come out more because now it's the norm to come out and likely be by we know it is you had a girl wondering too many now she bi or lesbian for the night it happens

• I would say that bi-sexuality is more acceptable today so more people are being public about it. I doubt if it's more of a trend.
    Being bi-sexual doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.

• more acceptable now then when? in 80's?

• More acceptable than even a handful of years ago. Definitely more acceptable than it was in the 80's.

• It's not a trend, but more people are more open-minded about the LGBTQ community than before.

• Likely it's simply the result of people being more sexually open than ever before.

• I'm biphobic and I don't date bi people.

• Everything related to LGBT is trendy today. They have taken over mainstream society

• Why aren't most guys bisexual then?

• @Paul1412 I honeslty have no idea, as I don't follow the trans community or anything. I just saw an episode of Jim Norton's talk show and he had a trans woman named Bailey Jay as his co-host, so I guess her. I also saw a youtube clip with an interview from a trans woman named Mia Isabella, so I guess she's famous.

*googles famous trans women*

Claudia Charriez, Candis Cayne, and Laverne Cox. Those five are famous.

What do I win?

• @oriontheking A pat on the back, good for you to mention these trans-women but it's not enough in the Hollywood scene and you forgot Bruce Jenner too.

• With the population constantly increasing its expected. Someone will ask the same question about trans one day too watch.

• I will when I see "transes" everywhere on this site

• No it's not

• I don't know if it is a popular trend but if it is then I am trendy.

• No. It's just more accepted to be open about different sexualities.

• It has made me think I should try it

• It's probably an attempt to be unique or different

• Haha I was thinking the same thing. It sure seems like it, but I also don't feel the right to tell someone how they feel. The world is strange sometimes.

What Girls Said 9

• It's not a trend. It's just becoming more accepted so people don't feel the need to hide it as much.

• Yeah it is

• Yeah, seems like it is some kind of a trend and people's curiosity.

• No, people's sexuality isn't a trend.

• No I mean people like who they like.

• It's not a trend. People are just coming out more because bisexuality is now more accepted than it was in the past.

• nope

• I don’t think so, I feel like it’s more publicized now so more people know about it and aren’t afraid of admitting they are bi

• No just more people coming out