Who dumped who?

So I initiated to break up with my boyfriend of 6 months. I just felt like I wasn't being a good girlfriend and this weird feeling of not being able to give him full on attention. I told him that I might not be ready for a relationship and he said to be honest I've been having doubts about this relationship. And that to not worry because he won't be heartbroken or anything. His response surprised me because I didn't expect him to say that. He then unfollowed me on ig and blocked me and he hasn't contacted me. I feel very confused because I feel like I've gotten dumped..

33

Most Helpful Guy

• If that matters, oh dear...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it wasn't working for both of you but you had more of a connection to the relationship then he did because you felt the loss not him

What Guys Said 2

• He wasn't meant to be there

• Nah fam it’s mutual

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like it was mutual? His response lacked tack, so I understand why you feel a bit hurt.

• No, you dumped him and he’s acting out.