How can I get him back?

He broke up with me and he said "it's not you, it's me" and that we can still be friends. that he doesn't have feelings for me anymore.. he said it out of nowhere

I admit that during that time I was emotionally unstable, I know that I stressed him out. I apologized at the end and did the worst thing I could possibly do, I deleted him everywhere to get rid of the pain.

I don't know if he's coming back, everytime we break up.. we always get back together. now he just ignores me and my calls. I think about him everyday, I hate waking up from sleep because then I realize that he's not with me anymore.

we are like strangers now. I can't hate him, I see his uncle and I see him around in school.. i don't think it affected him as much as it did to me, the I will have such a hard time moving on but he forgot about me already

02

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry I know how hard it is. but sometimes you just gotta let him go. I know it's hard especially when the heart what the heart wants and it's hard to change that. try to get into another relationship it does help.

• I feel ur condition n I thnk u should make a new 1 n share feeling with him u feel better

What Girls Said 0