How can I get him back?

Anonymous
He broke up with me and he said "it's not you, it's me" and that we can still be friends. that he doesn't have feelings for me anymore.. he said it out of nowhere

I admit that during that time I was emotionally unstable, I know that I stressed him out. I apologized at the end and did the worst thing I could possibly do, I deleted him everywhere to get rid of the pain.

I don't know if he's coming back, everytime we break up.. we always get back together. now he just ignores me and my calls. I think about him everyday, I hate waking up from sleep because then I realize that he's not with me anymore.

we are like strangers now. I can't hate him, I see his uncle and I see him around in school.. i don't think it affected him as much as it did to me, the I will have such a hard time moving on but he forgot about me already
How can I get him back?
2
0