My ex says he misses me, but why is it so hard for him to admit he wants to get back with me?

I broke up with my boyfriend because he wasn't sparing enough time for me. He was always busy with work and every time I called he doesn't want to talk, so I broke up with him. But a few days after, he called me phone twice and hung up. I called back but didn't get no answer. Another 2 days went by and he texted me telling me he miss me,but still didn't say he want us to get back together. I asked him and he still is acting complicated like he wants to, but can't say it.

11

What Guys Said 1

• It's just post-breakup feelings on his part. Don't worry, with time they will fade and he won't bother you anymore.

• Your so true. and he have came back. things are working out with us now.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah its all post break up drama ! its all habit ..when your so habituated of having tht person around that you tend to miss that..soon he'll be having the lets get back phase ! do what's best fr you :)