Moving on after a year?

Recently broke up with my ex, need suggestions on how to move on.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Same dude same, still struggling with it and it's been over a year since the break-up. I try to focus on myself a lot, working on becoming the best version of me and always trying to do things I like. I allow myself to have better and worse days and just handle the shitty days the best I can. There's no short-cuts in life, I tried to, but things just got worse. My advice is to just accept your feelings but keep yourself distracted with the things you like to do, by time you'll eventually find value in something else which will lead to that your feelings has changed towards the situation. If it's your first love, the ex is a very sensitive subject and you'll always have some kind of feeling so get to know yourself on an even deeper level. Focus on self-control and I think you'll be able to handle the feelings without any problems. Let me know if you ever wanna talk. Good luck. :)
    by the way sorry for my bad English...

• Find a new bitch

What Guys Said 1

• Focus on your life; what are you doing with it?