Any tips for getting over someone?

not an ex, but a crush who showed signs of reciprocation

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he broke it off with you huh? Sux because thats how most end in my life.. Bc i am the type that commits and trys to hold the relationship together as long as possible... What you are experiencing... If im correct about the circumstances.. Is the lack of closure... You have unanswered questions among other things as well.. Honestly my last relationship ended by her doing and blind sided me... I was so depressed... The only thing that snapped me outta it was her coming back bc she wasn't getting pleased sexually... So while i new it wasn't going to last i made sure it was an ever lasting thought in her head that i gave her the best sex she's ever had... She never squirted in her life and b4 she was gone again i made that experience real for her and when she disappeared i wasn't crushed anymore i actually got my closure and final sexual acts out... So thats just my experience

• Nm i misunderstood... Honestly i was friend zoned by this girl i was majorly crushing on back in middle school and til this day im madly in love with her and thats not going to change

Most Helpful Girl

• Block them on social media for a while. Don't talk to them. Gotta give yourself time to get over them

What Guys Said 8

• 1.) Find things you love doing and do them consistently. I call these things "outlets of happiness."
    2.) Surround yourself with friends and family. Socialize and talk to them daily.
    3.) Find a purpose. This coincides with the #1, but it's a broader picture. Those outlets of happiness can be related to this, but don't have to be.
    4.) Let time progress. Time usually makes most feelings and wounds feel or dissipate.

• love doesn't exist. here are my reasons:
    1. if they were ugly you would have never talked to them. looks comes first then who they are just think about it.
    2. if they can't last you will obviously leave them.
    3. this is normal because many people have many exes. therefore you can turn into a hoe and know one will know the difference.
    4. no animal in the animal kingdom pactices monogamy which means only has one partner. love can't be natural because it takes a lot of thinking. love is only for good looking people. the reason humans created something called love is to make sex more fun and exciting.

• Do whatever makes you happy and forget

• Simple, forget about them

• Remember that sometimes things don't work and that's fine there will be more pepole out there it's just not right for you with that one person and that's ok

• Find some 1 else bst way to forget the past... I also had a breakup so I m also trying to find some 1 else... so u also try that...

• Drink lots of beer while playing the price is right theme on a loop.

• find some one else

What Girls Said 1